Social Media/Marketing Intern
There is a video messaging revolution coming and Vsnap is leading the charge. Vsnap makes it easy to send, request, tag, and store 60 second video messages. This will be a fast-paced (we’re MassChallenge finalists) but fun, high-profile (the CEO’s last company was acquired by Paypal before it launched) internship and a stellar addition to your resume.
You should apply if:
- you’re tech savvy
- you’re kind of obsessed with social media (FB, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+) and you’re not afraid of the share button
- you’re independent and proactive, but also able to work with a team when you need to
- you’re comfortable chatting with people online AND offline
- you’re a great writer
- you’re funny… doesn’t everyone want to work with someone that has a good sense of humor?
- you have excellent time management skills
Brownie points if:
- you’ve got working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- researching new target markets
- contributing to the Vsnap blog
- helping manage the Vsnap Facebook, Twitter feed, and other online presences (wikis, forums, etc)
- monitoring the Vsnap brand and competitors
- brainstorming different ways of outreach
- assisting in campaign launches and promotions
- loving (and using) Vsnap and making sure others do too
We’ll probably have you doing some nitty gritty office tasks too, but don’t worry, we won’t be sending you out for coffee. Cookies maybe… just kidding. Sort of.
- We’re brand new so the learning opportunities are endless
- You’ll develop amazing contacts in the startup world with brands, partners, and beyond
- You’ll be in a really fun work environment (there’s a ping pong table and a pool table in the office… just sayin’)
Local candidates only. 10 hours a week, with flexible scheduling. This internship is for the fall semester.
To apply, email info [at] vsnap [dot] com with a resume along with links to your social media profiles and your blog if you have one (please link to your top 3 posts). Don’t have a blog? Send us a sample post you’d write for Vsnap. If you really want to win us over, you can make a video too.