Last week, MassTLC announced the finalists for its 15th annual Technology Leadership Awards. It’s like the Oscars, but a bit sexier. Vsnap was named a finalist in the Start-up to Watch category.
We’re honored to be considered among all these awesome companies, and so I thought I’d share a little rundown of the other startups using language from their websites. It’s a luxury of being in Boston that we keep finding ourselves in the mix with so many killer companies.
Now, cue the Oscar guy voice-over. “And the Finalists are…”
- Content Raven. They help with content distribution and content control through the cloud to mobile and other devices focused on rich media.
- Native Brain (MassChallenge Finalist). They make educational apps that deliver actual learning impact.
- Practically Green. They help you and your friends live a healthy, sustainable life.
- SessionM. They offer a free platform that drives engagement, retention and monetization for app developers and publishers.
- Vsnap (MassChallenge Finalist). We make it easy to send and receive short video messages as a more personal alternative to email. This helps businesses be more human.
Another difference from the other Oscars is that these awards are much more American, meaning that you don’t have to be part of some academy in order to vote. So please do take 30 seconds and go here to cast your vote. Online voting is open til September 7th. Thanks!
And if you’re not sure whom to vote for, put your Twitter handle in the comments and we’ll send you a quick vsnap with a few thoughts to help you decide! You can also send me an email if you don’t want to share your info below.