We released a new update last week and we wanted to highlight some of the more significant changes to your Vsnap feed.
- You could always access Details from a specific vsnap’s page, but now you can go straight to that page by clicking on the View/Views link in your main Vsnap feed:
- Also, we updated the Shares box to give you the number of times a vsnap’s Twitter link has been clicked:
- If you’ve shared the vsnap more than once, it’ll list each time you’ve shared it based on time/date and how many views each respective share has.
- The recipients are listed in alphabetical order according to first name, but we’ve also added a search box within individual vsnaps so you may search for a specific share.
- Now you can choose whether or not you want to remove a vsnap from your feed, or from both your feed and the feed of the folks you shared it with. To delete the vsnap completely, you can do so from your main feed:
- To delete just the sent instance (meaning, the vsnap will still exist in your main feed), you can do so from the Sent folder.
- If you’ve forwarded/shared a vsnap that you didn’t create, deleting the vsnap would, of course, only delete your branch of shares. Not the original vsnap.
Whew! That was a lot right? Just start vsnapping and experimenting and well, if you need a guinea pig for testing along the way, you can always send a vsnap to the me and I’ll vsnap you right back. Deal?
Have an awesome week!